Tuesday, January 29, 2008

lucky me!!!

wow!! 2day i dam lucky!! gt extra rm15 to makan tis week!! xD tis is bcuz of one of my customer belanja!! *BELANJA* yday he bought a bracelet cost rm149... after 5 mins... i managed to do my sale... den 2day suddenly he rush in wit few bundles of papers.. he showed me.. he said.. 'rachel, act my lucky stone is nt blue sapphire but MOONSTONE'... i was like.. * so wad is he gonna do??? get another wan* but he ask for an exchange.. den i get him a moonstone bracelet but wit higher price.. all he hav to do is top up RM15... but he gave me rm30.. when i gave him back d receipt with the rm15... he said.. 'take tat rm15! sincere from my heart' i was like.. 'no. i cant take it.. its nt mine..' then he kept on refusin to take it back.. n then he grabbed his bag n leave d shop.. i was stoned!! 'i duno wad to do wit tat rm15.. my fren ask me keep it.. i m like.. ok then.. so i kept it.. lol.. isnt he a good guy??? haha!! xD

1 comment:

Pixie Clover said...

walao!!u r so lucky wei!
that guy must be very rich!
haha!
great!