Tuesday, August 3, 2010

love life...

its been a while i do blogging... yet, this time i blog will be about me and my mr right... ;) i n him used to be together for 9 months... v both loved each other so much till v decided to settle down to build a happy family... yet, it did not worked out... because i ruined that dream of ours... its me... i am the one playing with fire and caused myself trapped in the fire... i hurt him so much till he is so suffering to stay by my side... i am really sorry... sorry for causing all this... v both really cherish our moments together... having him beside me was not a regret thing to do in my life... v both were so sweet and loving... none of any arguments made both of us seperated but only tears.. he really made my life was different... he made my life lively and colourful... yet, its me who does not appreciate him throughout the whole relationship.. he done so many things which touched my heart and myself... i really will not forget these memories but will cherish it no matter wat... sorry...

No comments: