Tuesday, February 26, 2008

advices?!?!?

hmph!!! ^.- i m kinda confused now... duno whether i shud go wit tis guy... well... i met him nearby my workin place.. more or less 2 mths v noe each other.. but these days... he reacted quite diff... d way he treat me... d way he look at me.. d way he talks to me.. n d funny thing is he even asked can he tackle me... *blushin* OMG!!! i was stoned when he ask tat ques ler... haha! act.... he's quite kind... good hearted... tall... caring... funny... he treats me gud.. he cares bout me a lot! alwiz ask whether i full a nt. lol. cuz i dun eat a lot when i go break wit him... haha!!! i feel comfortable when i m wit him... haha.. mayb cuz he's a tall guy! lol xD he bought me a BIG bar or TOBLERONE chocolate!! xD so sweet of him!! den.. bcuz of wanna watch movie wit me... he act replace back his 3 workin hrs on his off day ler... i feel so guilty!! so i muz reali reali go watch movie wit him 2ml... haha! xD so how ar?? if he ever ask tat 'QUES'.... WAD SHUD I ANS???

1 comment:

Pixie Clover said...

most important is how do u feel with this guy o mui mui^^,if u feel comfortable then give him a chance to tackle u ya=),dun waste his time=),as long u r happy o^^...
take care!!