Sunday, February 17, 2008

lonely....

suddenly i felt dam lonely... no frens around... nobody talked to me... nobody called me... nobody ask me out... i m like lost all my closed frens... n d worst thing is i gt nobody in my life... *boyfren i meant* even when i m sad, nobody knew it.. when i m happy, also nobody wil realise i m happy... even 2day i jus wanna go break wit my skulmate, he said he goin break wit his fren... when i off work, i saw him wit another gal.. i felt tat i m too botherin him.. cuz past few days, i hav look for him cuz i had probs... mayb i m botherin him too much... tats y he duwan talk to me... if den i stop la... i also had a fren... he oni talk to me past 2 days... the person nvr msg me in these 2 days... when i msg him 2day... i feel tat i m also botherin him... m i act botherin ppl a lot??? whr r my close frens??? i nid u guys badly!!!

1 comment:

Pixie Clover said...

mui mui,u can look for me ma!!haiyo,i will always be there for u...do call me or msg me k?or else missed call me,i will call u..okey?
dun be sad o,jie jie sayang^^