Friday, February 15, 2008

sad!!!

haiz... 2day is a reali sad day 4 me.. b4 i go work.. i go walk around one utama.. i was shocked!! i saw my 1st ex!! my godness!! i was like STONED!! of all ppl, y HIM??? den fine la.. during work.. i was servin... a gang passed by.. guess who??? its my 2nd ex wit his frens.. n d worst thing is.... HE'S WIT A GAL!?!?! i was like *WTH* !!! y let me c him wit a gal??? a gal tat has a bf!?!?! haiz... when i went out lepakin.. on d way back.. i saw him sittin nearby my workin place wit another gal... haiz.. i js nodded my head n walk pass by him.. i stand near my shop entrance n peep at him.. when i c him, i remind back bout our old memories.. makin me feel tat i m a useless gf.. if i werent useless, v wouldnt be seperate now... when i went for my break, i went to look 4 my fren.. i CRIED!! cuz of my ex-s!! haiz.. after a while, i was fine... at nite when i working... i saw my frens tat related to my 3rd ex... those frens was d one tat intro my 3rd ex to me.. when i saw them, i remind back of my 3rd ex...i was down again! haiz!! if i do smoke, i would smoke a dozen 2nite!! one day meet back 3 of my past relationship!! y?!?!?! y!?!?!? i reali nid ppl to comfort me down b4 i did smthg stupid! =( *sobz*

2 comments:

Pixie Clover said...

hey mui mui,just read ur blog...Hmm,take it easy k,focus on ur future o,forget bout the past..
Haiz,at least u r better than me ,i have had a bad Valentine's Day this year T.T...check out my blog la..

take care

Dinisha said...

ey. don care bout them la. carry on with life. and don do something stupid like smoking. and everyone has their own good and bad times. take care.