Friday, February 29, 2008

funny?!?!?

hmmm... bout d guy i mention b4 tis... i act went to catch a movie wit him on wed.... everythin was goin well... till after d movie... i brought him to d place i works cuz i wanna my fren to 'tilik nasib' bout his feelings towards me... but unfortunately... d process did nt run well... n one of my staff asked him... 'do u like rachel? u wan us to hlp u out?' she asked him like tis... he was stoned... pack his stuff n jus walk away... i was like... ' wow! how can he do tat? how can he walk away without tellin me he's leavin?' even if he feels shy, he shud at least leave a msg tellin me he's leavin for some reason... but without anythin he walked away... haiz... i reali tink he's nt d guy 4 me... i dun deserve tis type of guy!! i deserve a way better wan than him!! my frens told me tat tis type of guy ar... cannot b trusted wan!! haha!!

1 comment:

Pixie Clover said...

he is not shy, he is EMBARRASED by ur frens,guys r like that,they r ego and need respect oso,anyway,this is my experience la^^,hehe